Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Short Break

Tomorrow afternoon my sister and I are heading up to Maryland to visit with some family and then attending a conference called “NEXT” (formerly known as New Attitude). I am very excited to what God has in store and can’t wait to hear the preaching! Please be praying that God will meet myself and all the others going to the conference in a mighty way!

I will not be posting on this blog while I’m away, but might post a picture or two on my other blog, so feel free to check it out!

Girls, know that you’re all on my heart and I’m praying for you! While taking a short break, please feel free to e-mail me with suggestions on what you’d like me to discuss once I return home---Beautiful.adornment@gmail.com

Psalm 37:3-5- “Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will act.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful time and I will be praying for all of you!