Sunday, April 19, 2009

Welcome!

Who am I? I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. I am a daughter, sister, and friend with a heart to reach out to young girls with a passion to serve Christ and bring glory to His name! I’ve walked through all the challenges young girls face and I want to share what the Lord showed me through those years and hopefully be a means of grace to you!

On this blog we’ll be looking at what the Bible has to say on subjects such as:

-The Gospel
-Relationships with friends, parents, and guys
-Modesty
-Time management
-Biblical Womanhood (as a daughter and young lady)
-Cultivating a love for the home

That’s just to name a few…Most of the posts will have a “girly” spin, so guys, be forewarned: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

My prayer is that through this blog you’ll be encouraged as we learn to cultivate the [God ordained] roles that He has given to women of all ages. I pray as God leads me I can be an encouragement to you as you walk through your daily lives and face temptations that the world brings. Please invite your friends to read along! Feel free to ask questions, share prayer requests, make suggestions, and leave lots of comments! I would love to hear your testimony (how you became a Christian and how God has used you since then)…please e-mail it to me at: beautiful.adornment@gmail.com and maybe it'll be posted here!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

jnscrotsley said...

Dear Candace,

That is very COOL


love
Madison

Candace said...

Hi Sweet Madison!

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out the blog! I'm glad you think it's cool! =)

Love you girlie!

Lauren said...

Hey Candace! Thank you so much for wanting to serve the girls in the church in this way! It is now my homepage! Thanks again!

~Lauren E.

Victoria and Karah said...

Aw how sweet Maddy! This is Karah by the way... How have you been? See yah soon! Candace I love the blog!!!

Victoria and Karah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.